SquareFax is a product of SL SYSTEMS, LLC
Terms of Service
Terms listed in this document:
- PII: Personally Identifiable Information.
- User(s): The consumers of our website, app, and future projects related to SquareFax.
- Information: Data, statistics, and any storable content from or created by an User.
- Components: Any interactable or part of our app, for instance: Camera view, Post, Activities, Chat
We do not sell User PII to any third party.
- Email. To ensure we can provide our services, prevent misuse, and verify the origin of your account.
- Device Information. We collect statistics relating to the devices you use on SquareFax:
- information about your hardware and software
- Usage Information. We collect statistics relating to how you use SquareFax to better provide services and support, for instance:
- Which Components you use or have issues with.
- What Components you spend most time on.
- Number of Documents and Faxes you send/receive.
- Logging. We collect information when you use SquareFax and our websites. This helps us provide better security to prevent harassing and criminal activity on SquareFax. These may include others and the following:
- device information
- pages viewed
- pages you visited before or after navigating to our website.
- access times
- IP address
- Country/Time Zone
- We use client based storage (cookies, local storage, etc) to allow you to interact with SquareFax.
- You may elect to delete or disable this data on your web browser. Deleting client storage will affect how we can provide you with SquareFax.
What we do with your information:
We use your data to provide Users with better service, improve SquareFax, and prevent misconduct
- develop, operate, improve, deliver, maintain, and protect our products and service.
- send you communications, including by email.
- improve the security of our services.
- verify your identity and prevent misconduct listed farther down this document.
How we share information
- We do not share information with any third partry.
Most content like Faxes and Documents created in SquareFax will be automatically deleted when requested by our users.
While our systems are designed to carry out our deletion practices automatically, we cannot promise that deletion will occur within a specific timeframe. There may be legal requirements to store your data and we may need to suspend those deletion practices if we receive valid legal process asking us to preserve content or if we receive reports of abuse or other Terms of Service violations. Finally, we may also retain certain information in backup for a limited period of time or as required by law.
Your right to refuse
You have the right to refuse how we collect your data by not using our service. You may delete you account at any time, all PII relating to you will be deleted withing 30 days.
If we receive a valid legal court order from a United States court we will provide the authorities with the requested PII if we still store it.
International Storage of data
We may collect your PII and store/transfer data between United States and other countries to which you are sending faxes to. (Foreign recipients)
Misuse and Abuse
- We will moderate content on our site when it is reported to us by our users.
- We do not allow any form of harassment with our phone numbers for faxing.
- Any content or services illegal in the United States is forbidden and may result in a permanent or temporary ban.
- Spamming, Botting, Phishing, and other types of user activities are not permitted on SquareFax and will result in a ban and or legal action.
To abide by federal law of United States, our service are not intended for, and we don’t direct them to, anyone under the age of 13.